Vinyljunk respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you give us will be treated confidentially.
- Vinyljunk processes personal data provided to it only in accordance with the law of privacy.
- The website asked users to provide the following information: email address, first name, last name, gender, address, and phone number.
- Personal data provided by users of Vinyljunk used for the following purposes:
- Providing and invoicing our services
- Sending by Vinyljunk by including newsletters, special offers.
- If you no longer wish to receive this information, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter.
- Vinyljunk will not provide third parties with personal data of users of the website, unless this is consistent with the purpose for which they are processed and / or the user has given permission to do so or if they have to provide is mandatory. Such an obligation, among others, if it results from a legal obligation, including an indication of the competent authority, or if the non-provision would be unlawful towards third parties. If Vinyljunk under such a given in her eyes obligation existing data and then if it is established that this obligation did not exist, Vinyljunk is not liable for the resulting damage to the user.
- To the service on the website to suit the needs of users collect Vinyljunk IP user data. In addition, cookies are used to remember passwords, usernames and preferences. Both IP data and cookies are handled exclusively anonymous way.
- When placing an order, the client must take care that his data, email address, mailing address and payment information is complete, accurate and current. He also ensures the customer is legally entitled to in any way use the website.
- Vinyljunk will take precautions in all fairness to prevent the loss, abuse or alteration of personal data of the customer in our database.